Thomas & Wickenheiser, LLC is a personal injury law firm serving clients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
At Thomas & Wickenheiser, LLC, we support each other, respect each client we work with, and recognize and appreciate the different skills each of us brings to the firm. We foster a collaborative work environment that balances our personal and professional lives, empowering us to function at our highest level.
Rebecca and Kathryn together work together on every case to ensure our clients receive the best possible results. We value quality over quantity, and when we represent you, you will receive our personal attention and commitment every step of the way. Furthermore, in the spirit of collaboration, in those cases that require expert witnesses, we have cultivated relationships with an arsenal of technical, scientific, professional, and medical experts nationwide.
Attorneys Thomas and Wickenheiser both participated in and/or settled cases with substantial resolution. A non-inclusive list of those settlements include:
- $4.5 million for a severe brain injury suffered during birth resulting in Cerebral Palsy
- $2.0 million for the death of a 42 year old woman from a pulmonary embolism following a hysterectomy due to improper anticoagulation
- $2.0 million for a radiologist missing a mass on an imaging study that led to a three year delay in the diagnosis and treatment of neuroendocrine cancer
- $1.85 million for a delay in the diagnosis and treatment of stomach cancer in a 33 year old
- $1.5 million for the death of a 62 year old woman due to an emergency room physician misreading an EKG
- $1.25 million for a failure to properly monitor a patient’s oxygen during a hospitalization resulting in the patient’s death
- $1.25 million for brain damage to an infant during labor and delivery
- $1.1 million for a delay in diagnosing a spinal epidural abscess leaving a 40 year old woman paralyzed
- $1.0 million for the death of an 80 year old woman due to a 3 ½ year delay in diagnosing bladder cancer
- $750,000 for the death of a severely brain-damaged 12 year old child during back surgery
- $750,000 for the cutting of a bile duct during laparoscopic gall bladder removal surgery requiring reconstructive surgery in a 78 year old man
- $700,000 for the death of a 41 year old woman from a cardiac arrest following surgery on her neck
- $500,000 for the death of a 38 year old man from a heart attack due to improper cardiac care
- $350,000 for an infant who suffered Erb’s palsy during birth
- $325,000 for a foot amputation due to delay in removing a compression boot
- $125,000 settlement pre-suit for a lisfranc fracture sustained by a 30 year old woman in a slip and fall
Contact us today to learn how you will benefit with our firm as your legal representative.